SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PLATFORM INTEGRATION)
Singapore Academy of Law
Never thought of Cucumber as a veg or Guava as a fruit? Do you agree a SPA gives a great experience but has nothing to do with beauty and baths? Do you know the Glacier in Amazon doesn’t melt? Or that the Postman doesn’t deliver mails?
If you know what we are talking about & have mastery in modern web application development,
WE WANT YOU!
We are an established, progressive and forward-looking organization, and we are looking for motivated and innovative technology geeks for our growing teams. Engineering and solutions delivery aren’t for everyone but if you have what it takes to succeed, be the first to apply! We would like to chat with you about your calling and prospects!
- Design & develop scalable & secured integration interfaces (e.g. web APIs) between SAL and our partners (businesses, government agencies) to enable seamless data exchange;
- Identify, specify & implement suitable integration patterns for our partner ecosystem to create an optimum user experience;
- Research & recommend best practices for API lifecycle (specification, build, run & retire) to ensure proper API management;
- Recommend suitable technological components/ frameworks (e.g. API gateway) and implement required customisation to suit our needs;
- When required, write high quality & maintainable code with test automation incorporated, and participate in code review & refactoring to maintain a high-quality code culture;
- Lead a small (local or offshore) development team, when necessary, to deliver high quality solutions at an increased velocity;
- Work with the infrastructure team on deploying, scaling and performance optimization to maintain our Service Level Objectives;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices, CI/CD toolchain and automated testing frameworks to ensure quality and time-to-market;
- Be the subject matter expert providing consultation & guidance in your areas of expertise to become the valuable go-to expert;
- Keep abreast of the latest development in the modern web application, cloud and security landscape to broaden skills and develop other areas of expertise.
- 4-5 years of modern web applications development experience;
- Experience in harnessing open-source software packages for project needs taking into consideration the license & support;
- Experience in CI/CD and test automation;
- Experience in agile development methodologies.
YOU WILL CATCH OUR ATTENTION IF YOU:
- Are continuously improving yourself and the world around you;
- Have Scrum-Master and Cloud Certifications;
- Are a polyglot and acquainted with PHP and C#;
- Have relevant experience in the required areas of expertise;
- Have experience in leading a small team of developers;
- Have experience in developing modern web applications on AWS/ Azure cloud.
(Salary range: $5,000 to $7,000)
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit your resume, stating your current / expected salary and date of availability to [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.