- Create content by commissioning authors, acquiring/licensing content and, where applicable, writing content for publication in print and digital
- Drive the creation of new content for new and existing print and digital products by:
- carrying out horizon-scanning research on practice areas, content and technology offerings and services within Singapore and globally to identify and translate opportunities to grow or enhance content offerings
- carrying out regular review and market engagement to gather feedback and assess viability of new and existing products
- determining angle, scope and depth of coverage of content
- conceptualising new products
- Work with the Content Development Team to identify content in existing products that can be adapted, improved or enhanced
- Evaluate the quality of the content, in consultation with the Content Development Team, by assessing the quality or seeking subject matter experts to do so
- Actively engage with relevant internal and external stakeholders, partners, collaborators, authors, subject matter experts, content providers
- Work closely with other teams on technical and operational matters relating to content mediums
- Assist in negotiating and managing contracts and other administrative matters
- Work with the Sales & Marketing Team in the marketing and promotion of content offerings, provide content, input and feedback on marketing collateral, product launches and ongoing marketing efforts of products, as needed.
- A degree in law with at least 3 years’ PQE
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal, writing, communication and presentation skills
- A self-starter with drive, initiative and a big-picture perspective
- Comfortable with interfacing, engaging and working with a cross-section of internal and external partners
- Ability to grasp business concepts and their implications
- Have an understanding of SEO and social media
- Candidates with an interest in legal publishing and familiarity with digital publishing would have an advantage
- Fresh graduates will be considered if they show aptitude
This is a contract position
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.