The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
You will oversee the experience and technical design of partnerships between SAL and various government and private organisations. You will play a similarly critical role in guiding the evolution and integration of enterprise services within SAL, including our new e-commerce, CRM, and ERP systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- Is a seasoned product manager with demonstrable experience developing and launching consumer and/or business-to-business services (2+ years preferred).
- Takes pride in creating purposeful and delightful solutions for customers.
- Enjoys and excels at balancing scope, quality, cost, time, and stakeholders.
- Communicates logically, clearly, and effectively with different customers, internal teams, and vendors.
- Supports the organisation in making sound product decisions through analytics, user research and technical understanding.
- Capably leads stakeholders through ideation, specification, technical development, product testing, launch, change management and continuous enhancements.
- Has passion for software development, integration technologies and UI/UX.
- Experience with the legal industry or legal technology is helpful but not required.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.