- Assisting the Head, Legal Research & Publications Division to design and execute long-term, wide-reaching and substantive projects on research, law reform and promotion of Singapore law;
- Principle tasks include identifying areas of research, conducting research in collaboration with subject matter experts, project management on all LRC and PSL projects.
- Work closely with all committee members and subcommittee/working group to ensure projects are completely timely.
- Engage and liaise with industry experts as well as government officials for collaboration and feedback for projects, where necessary.
- Drafting legal opinions, presentations, minutes of meeting and all other relevant materials.
- Assisting with planning and organising industry roundtables, symposia, and other events;
- Preparing grant applications and managing budgets; and
- Undertaking general administrative duties.
- Degree holder with minimum 8 years relevant work experience with legal qualification is required.
- Experience in interfacing with members of the legal community will be extremely useful.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate strong research skills, excellent writing and editing skills, planning & execution of regular, small-scale events, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
This is a contract to permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.