The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Operational Support
- To provide support to PAM team in areas of professional servicing to members via business emails, telephone calls, social & mobile messaging
- Professional servicing shall focus on member satisfaction and optimizing member’s experience with SAL
- Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- 1st level servicing: answering & responding to enquiries on SAL membership matters; onboarding new members on “how to benefit from SAL & use services”; provide “walk-through” support to members with SAL login or C$ enquiries;
- 2nd level operations support: processing of applications such as for waivers, reinstatement; engage with other BUs to investigate / assist on member’s payment matters; follow-up for prompt closure of outstanding membership matters; ensuring CRM is updated with accurate information (including eLit);
- Any other assignments.
- Support CRM Quality and Upkeep
- Ensure PAM interactions with members are properly updated into CRM;
- To work with other BUs such as Corporate Communications and Digital Marketing in capturing works executed to promote members such as media profiling of members in the CRM;
- To be proficient in MS Excel to perform extraction of data as requested by BUs / workstreams and produce reports, charts;
- To support Manager on CRM health checks and with bugs and fixes.
- Events Support
- To provide support for events such as registration of participants, logistics support
- Support in backend processes for events, including processing of invoices, cancellation and refunds.
Skills and Qualifications
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality, loves to talk to people and is an active listener
- Strong passion for member’s delight and have an ability to synthesize member’s concerns understand them and provide them relevant assistance
- Has previous customer-oriented experiences, is adaptable and can multi-task
- Candidate with strong organisational skills and positive disposition is preferred
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.