You will be primarily responsible for effective running of the training administration and assessment functions.
- Oversee the planning, coordinating and logistics for the smooth running of SMC Training and Accreditation process
- Oversee on-site management and quality control of SMC Training and Accreditation process
- Engage with the public on training and accreditation matters
- Perform quality checks on training materials
- Establish a strong network of training partners to support the developmental needs of the clients
- Provide analysis of reports/proposals and makes recommendations
- Maintain records, documentation and database for programmes/initiatives.
- Maintain relevant standard operational procedures, processes and working practices
- Manage the training faculty to deliver quality teaching
- Responsible for the drafting of papers, reports, project proposals and correspondences
- Works together with the rest of the team to review programmes and materials to ensure continued relevance and quality of curricula
- Minimum Degree with 2 years of working experience in managing events or workshops.
- Meticulous, with the ability to multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
- Possess initiative and be able to work independently or with various internal and external customers.
- Pleasant with good organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office
- ACTA or DACE qualified will have an advantage
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.