- Design, manage and implement digital customer acquisition strategy to meet business objectives.
- Manage monthly marketing spend to maximise ROI.
- Analyse and report marketing campaign data to assess their effectiveness.
- Deliver against KPIs to drive customer acquisition and optimize customer lifetime value to meet annual forecast and goals.
- Develop recommendations and conduct POCs to reach and acquire new customers through innovative approaches (e.g., new campaigns, new channels, new creative formats, new messaging, etc.).
- Manage external partners by setting clear goals and closely monitoring performance.
- Develop and manage campaign execution calendar.
- Work with internal operations, content creators, developers, and planning teams to maximize the inflow of customers.
- Work with product and development teams to ensure user experience is as frictionless as possible and make recommendations to maximise conversion rates at each step of the customer acquisition and lifetime journey.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Communications, or a related field.
- 1+ years of successful digital customer acquisition experience.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other web analytics tools.
- Working knowledge of SEO/SEM, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, and search/display advertising.
- Expertise in digital operations and business strategy.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills including a strong understanding of online marketing metrics.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, self-starter environment that requires multi-tasking and managing conflicting priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication in English.
- Advanced planning and project management skills.
- Agency background or experience working with digital media agencies is highly desired.
- Proficiency in MS Excel (and proficiency in SQL) a plus.
- Basic Photoshop and HTML knowledge a plus.
- Background operating in Legal practice and agency management experience around growth a plus.
Contract for 2 years to permanent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.