The Singapore Academy of Law (SAL) is a promotion and development agency for Singapore’s legal industry. We are dedicated to supporting the work and continuous growth of legal professionals, with the goal of making Singapore the legal hub of Asia.
Join the team at SAL to build a wide range of exciting products and services for the legal industry.
We are a cloud-native and agile team constantly looking to improve our products, processes, technology, and team. As much as we focus on delivering value to customers, we take great care of our team members.
- Design and develop high performing and secure web applications;
- Write high quality & maintainable code with test automation incorporated to maintain a high-quality code culture;
- Implement OAUTH2/ OIDC-based Identity & Access Management systems to drive the adoption of an SSO experience for our customers;
- Deliver great services for users through quality code that is robust and maintainable;
- With good skills and perspective, take initiative to help drive our teams and products through launch cycles – particularly by balancing good engineering with launch commitments;
- Work with a remote cross-functional team comfortably and with high-productivity;
- Champion continuous improvement to the quality of solutions delivery using agile practices.
- 4-7 years hands-on Java development in Spring Boot, REST APIs and Hibernate;
- Database selection, design and optimisation (MySQL, No-SQL, Redis etc);
- Demonstrable experience with full SDLC for cloud-native apps;
- Familiarity with development best practices, including source control, code-review, pair-programming, CI/CD toolchain and automated testing frameworks to ensure quality and time-to-market;
Good to have
- Hands-on experience with clustered Redis in production;
- Familiarity with the Elastic-Logstash-Kibana stack;
- Hands-on experience with Amazon cloud services (AWS Lambda, SES, SQS, S3, AWS Aurora, AWS RDS, CI/CD, etc.);
- Experience mentoring, interviewing and coaching team members.
Contract for 2 years to permanent.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.