About the Team
PAME is looking for Senior Executive, Membership & Operations to deliver professional servicing to potential and existing members; maintain data accuracy and completeness of membership records; work with parties on CRM health checks including fixing of system bugs; and support the planning and co-ordination of PAME’s member events and engagement activities.
We’re a small and agile team, which means there’s lots of room for growth and learning opportunities. Here at Team PAME, we’re committed to creating an inclusive culture where all members feel welcomed and valued. We’re seeking for a professional who can partner our diversity and work together with us towards achieving a great and productive outcome for SAL.
The Membership and Operations Executive / Senior Executive will be in the frontline of addressing concerns / enquiries / requests from members. He/She will support our membership & engagement work across the various aspects within SAL and externally. He/She will provide effective administrative and operational support to the Assistant Manager/Senior Manager/Director and work closely with the SAL team on membership activities, communications, internal and external events.
This role will suit someone who is able to move between tasks efficiently, is comfortable with digital/web/social media channels, can organise and schedule events and manage attendees and who likes an environment where change is always a possibility. This role has plenty of scope for learning on the job, and you may have had a range of prior experiences that make you right for the role. The role may need to supervise temporary staff/interns; is open to applicants with enthusiasm, ambition, and a love for meaningful work involving people.
Operational & Service Excellence
- To deliver professional servicing to members via business emails, telephone calls, social & mobile messaging
- Professional servicing shall focus on member satisfaction and optimizing member’s experience with SAL
- Responsibilities include and not limited to:
- 1st level servicing: answering & responding to enquiries on SAL membership matters; onboarding new members on “how to benefit from SAL & use services”; provide “walk-through” support to members with SAL login or C$ enquiries;
- 2nd level operations support: processing of applications such as for waivers, reinstatement; engage with other BUs to investigate / assist on member’s payment matters; follow-up for prompt closure of outstanding membership matters; ensuring CRM is updated with accurate information (including eLit);
- Any other assignments
Managing CRM and Data Quality Upkeep
- Maintaining data accuracy and completeness of membership records in the centralised database
- Ensure PAM interactions with members are properly updated into CRM;
- To work with other BUs such as Corporate Communications and Digital Marketing in capturing works executed to promote members such as media profiling of members in the CRM;
- To be proficient in MS Excel to perform extraction of data as requested by BUs / workstreams and produce reports, charts;
- To work with internal and external parties on CRM health checks including the identification / investigation of possible bugs and assist in the roll-out of fixes
- To support the planning and co-ordination of PAME’s member events and engagement activities, their respective deliverables and products
- Support in backend processes for events, including processing of invoices, cancellation and refunds.
- Representing PAME at key stakeholder events to further strengthen relationships with our members. Working closely with the rest of PAME team to ensure that our approach to member engagement is collaborative and consistent.
- Diploma or Degree holder and/or those with 1 year relevant work experience in membership association or professional body will also be considered
- Proficient in Microsoft Dynamics 365, Word, Excel, Powerpoint. Formal training will be provided for SAL systems.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results; shows persistence when faced with problems or challenges; remains calm in stressful situations & able to multi-task
- Strong passion for member’s delight and have an ability to synthesize member’s concerns understand them and provide them relevant assistance
- Candidate must have an outgoing personality, loves to talk to people and is an active listener
- Has previous customer-oriented experiences, is adaptable and can multi-task
- Candidate with strong organisational skills and positive disposition is preferred
- Demonstrates openness in sharing information and keeping people informed; asks questions to clarify and exhibits interest in having two-way communication
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.