The Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) is Singapore’s leading provider of alternative dispute resolution services, including commercial mediation and adjudication under the Building and Construction Industry Security of Payment Act, among others.
We are looking for a dynamic, mid-career candidate to lead the development of SMC services. This will involve the promotion of SMC’s mediation and training services as well as driving the development of SMC’s online dispute resolution service and other bespoke dispute resolution schemes and training programmes for industry sectors and government agencies.
As Assistant Director, you will be required to have a sound understanding of SMC’s services and policies and work with management to formulate and implement a development plan while managing a team of professionals to deliver on this.
Requirements of the Job
- You should hold a Law degree and have at least 7 years of middle management experience, with a proven record in managing a team of at least 3 persons
- You must have an excellent command of the English language
- You must be confident to liaise and present to stakeholders of different seniority levels
- You must be able to multi-task and be attentive to detail
- You must have good interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate diplomacy and professionalism
- You must be tech-savvy and have an interest in harnessing the use of technology
This is a contract to permanent position.
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.