The Singapore Academy of Law’s vision is to make Singapore the legal hub of Asia. We work with our stakeholders to set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through developing thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions. As a body established by statute, SAL also undertakes statutory functions such as stakeholding services and appointment of Senior Counsel, Commissioners for Oaths and Notaries Public.
- Responsible for planning and driving the process re-engineering activity, working closing with all key stakeholders across different clusters to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Structure efforts to achieve targeted improvement and establish measurement systems to monitor performance.
- Define an overall framework for business process re-engineering.
- Analyse and define the scope for detailed process re-engineering.
- Facilitate detailed process workshops to understand process requirements, identify gaps/issues in current processes and recommend improvements to deliver business outcomes.
- Understand and document detailed as-is process where applicable.
- Lead, coach and develop staff supporting to To-be process and activity.
- Monitor and report key issues & risks impacting the delivery of process re-engineering activities as per defined timelines.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven ability to influence stakeholders across all levels to ensure buy-in and adoption of new processes
- 5 years’ experience in business process re-engineering and leading continuous improvement initiatives
- experience optimising business processes using technology solutions is highly desirable
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested candidates are invited to apply here.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.